I'm hoping that some of you can help me locate a story I heard being told
on public radio about 10 days ago.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what
station I was listening to, and the program had already begun.  Since I was
in traffic in an unfamiliar place, it was even hard to pay close attention.
However, the story sounded great.  It was about an angel who visited three
brothers, owners of a pear tree.  The angel gave each brother his fondest
wish, admonishing them to "Remember God's poor" -- then returned a year
later to see what the results had been.  I think the title of the story was
"The Best Gift".  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  I'd really like to
be able to find the story, since I tuned in after it had begun and didn't
hear the whole thing.  TIA

Gail Faughn
Astoria Park Elementary School
2465 Atlas Road