Two years ago we published a survey of librarians modeled on The Cuffies
published in Publishers Weekly.  We now, before the best lists are voted on
and before the Newbery is selected we ask your opinion as to this years
harvest of boooks for young adults.  You are not expected to answer them
all.  AS A REWARD for sending in an answer we will send you our 2 lists of
books which made the most best lists during '95.   Thanks in advance, sorry
for the duplication, but we want to receive the largest sample.  We will
post the results the end of the first week of January.

Best novel of the year

Nonfiction book of the year

Book most likely to succeed in the years ahead

Funniest book

Best mystery

Best fantasy

Best science fiction