One of my English teachers has the dilemma of how to document
information from electronic sources (Newsbank, SIRS, MAS, Internet)
within the paper itself.  We have solved the problem of how to
document it for the Works Cited sheet, but are frustrated in trying
to figure out how to list the sources within the paper, especially
page numbers.  If anyone can help me solve this, I would be
eternally grateful.

TIA :-)

Kelly Kraft
Sheridan High School