Continuing this THREAD:

>Some topics ARE most satisfactorily covered through the Target/Hit
>method, while others demand sharing of opinions.

TRUE.  Sometimes all answers are thrown at a common basket.  We need
only know which ones hit the basket, then we post a TARGET/HIT.

At other times the first shot gets relayed from one player to another,
sort of like a ball game we used to call "keep-away".  In that case it is
the progress of the ball (topic) not the destination that matters.

Someone asking (like I have) for the ISBN algorithm should post the
final result, since only the correct answer has any significance.
On the other hand the THREAD of discusson on how an MLS compares to
other degrees is probably more important than the result--there probably
is no "correct" answer anyway, the target will move with every
posting.

Jim Bruce

LM_NET Archive Home