HI,

Our art teacher would like her students to contact one or some
professional sculptors using the internet.  Or, she would like for the
class to get in touch, through e-mail, with some students in a sculpture
class.

What they are wanting is to possibly create a piece of sculpture that
would be displayed outside our school building.

I have contacted AskEric and received some initial help but nothing
specific yet.

Do you know a professional sculptor that would be willing to e-mail our
class or a sculpture class that would like to exchange ideas?

Thanks!

Ramona J.Burton
rburton@mail.orion.org
Ash Grove R-4 School District