I would like to thank all the LM_NET members who sent me definitions for
the word technology.  Each one was very helpful to our technology committee
last night when we debated what we wanted as a definition for technology to
be used with our technology plan.  I would like to share these definitions
with the list.  We wanted a definition that would encompass the use of the
technology
        The committe liked this definition, "a set of tools used to
facilitate communication and to acess and manage information."  I liked, "a
set of tools used to facilitate communication, to access information, and
to manage data."

Kathy Geronzin
Northeast MS-HS
Goose Lake, IA 52750