Hi LM_Netters,

We have ordered the Macs 5200s and 6150 as a server.  What tape back up
would you suggest.  I do not want one that is too small.  I was told that
the Jazz Drive is good but then I heard it is not large enough.  We will
be using the network with Winnebago circ/cat.  Could you let me know what
]I should order?
  Also, what are you using for an uninterrupted power supply.  Winnebago
has one and Apple has one.  The Winn one costs $395 and the one form Apple
cost a little less.  This one may not be an Apple product but it is one
they handle.
What should I be looking for?  The cost is negligible at this time.  I
just want to get the right one to be used with the server.

If you have an answer to either one of my questions I would appreciate
an answer back.
TIA

marciac@scils.rutgers.edu

LM_NET Archive Home