I am working on my MLA throught the distance education program at the
University of South Carolina.  I am half way there.  I am also in my 25th
year as a classroom teacher, and I am making this TARGET request on behalf of
my school's principal and guidnace department.

TARGET---> Does anyone have first hand information about running a summer
school for students in grades 6, 7, and 8?

Please respond to me personally, and I will supply a HIT at a later date.

Looking forward to serving as an information provider I am:

--
Frank Moore (fmoore@polar.bowdoin.edu)
Grade 6 Teacher

LM_NET Archive Home