I hope I have done this right...I have experimented with transferring data from
LM_NET to my word processor and now I will try to transfer the edited back
here!  This is the info on the Iditarod that I have received so far:
From: Lesterfrog@aol.com
A listserve for the Iditarod is:
rsrk@aurora.alaska.edu
subscribe idanet your name

web sites:
http://info.alaska.edu:70/ls/Alaska/Iditarod

The Iditarod is traditionally started the first Saturday of March.  I
haven't heard if the date has been changed.
Linda Vukson
Lester Park School, Duluth, MN

From: Carol Harma <charma@efn.org>
I sent a query out earlier on the Iditarod and was told by several peopleit
always begins the first Sat. in March--this year March 2. I have an
e-mail address for getting a packet of classroom information:
write iditasnow@aol.com with your real mail address.  I didn't ask for
info about getting e-mail updates.  Would be interested in that.  There
are several iditarod web sites.
Carol Harma, Guy Lee Elem
Springfield, OR charma@efn.org
----------------------------------
From: Lantz -Sally <slantz@umd5.umd.edu>
I do not have an *e-mail* address but Iditerod but the following http was
given in October:
http://info.alaska.edu:70/ls/Alaska/iditarod
Also, when I've needed upcoming dates, I've been successful calling my
public library and asking them to look in *Chase's Calendar* (I think
it's called---I just say "Chase" and they know what I mean).  Maybe a
library near you can help?
Sally Lantz

Well, that was not the easiest thing to do!  But it's done.  I could only
manage to cut and paste about three lines at a time.  The rest would print out
as nonsense words.  Any advice??  Have fun with the Iditarod!
Cathy Burns   c_burns@mentor.unh.edu
Oyster River Middle School
Durham, NH 03824

LM_NET Archive Home