On Wed, 13 Dec 1995, Johnnie Frisbie wrote:

> dissecting the news that comes in.  I am afraid that congress wants to
> censor the net and use pronogrophy as a scare tactic.  I am concerend
> that their real intent may be to control a source of information and
> news that they cannot manipulate.

I, too, am concerned that pornography is the "bait" to hide the real
target of censorship---open access to information.  After the fact we
often read how news was controlled or manipulated for a variety of
supposedly valid reasons.
Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
6565 Skyline Blvd.          they are not here to worship what is known,
Hillsborough, CA 94010      but to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)