Many, many thanks to all who sent me via snail mail copies of
your evaluation/assessment instruments.  I also had lots of
requests to share the information that I received.  However, I
have a problem doing the latter since these instruments run
several pages.  None are in electronic format and so I can't
upload them into lm_net.  I have thought this over and what I
will do is upload the final evaluation instrument that our
librarians design.  We are having our first meeting all day on
the 11th of January and I should have a preliminary instrument
by the end of the month.

If anyone is doing the same thing (redesigning their forms)
right now and needs this information, please email me and I
will make a special effort to copy some of these.  But please
don't ask me to do that unless you REALLY need it.  The folder
is now a couple of inches thick and as of last Monday night I
have a new job that is a bit overwhelming.

Once again, thanks to all who shared their forms and took the
time to reply to me.  You guys are the greatest and prove the
power of the Net!
--
Cathy Cheely
Acting Director, Technology and Secondary Services

LM_NET Archive Home