I like the Target/Hit concept because it is more efficient when I want a
specific answer to a specific question, however, I also like on going
discussions/threads.  Is there a way to incorporate both on this list?  Perhaps
we could add: THREAD or DISC as another descriptor/identifier, like "THREAD:
Discuss or Not?"  One of the wonderful parts of this list is the use of
descriptors/identifiers, so that messages that do not pertain to me can be
ignored.

> On 17th Dec Marcia D. Epstein wrote:
>
> "I am one of the perhaps few that don't like the "Target / Hit" idea.  If
> we just post our responses to the actual list, it becomes an on-going
> conversation!  I like reading threads better than compiled responses."

Rob Darrow
rdarrow@cello.gina.calstate.edu
Library Media Teacher
Alta Sierra Intermediate School