One of our teachers heard about a book on CBS This Morning on Thursday Dec.
14.  She did not write down the title, but now wants to track it down.  She
thinks it had something to do with pigs (??) and might have had "smiling"
(???) in the title.  She thinks this is an impossible task, but I have
confidence in the power of LM_NET>

Anne Oelke                     | "Some days are like that,
acoelke@peoples.net            |  even in Australia!"
Cambria-Friesland School Dst.  |  Judith Viorst in _Alexander
Cambria, WI                    | & the Terrible, Horrible,
                               | No Good, Very Bad Day_.

LM_NET Archive Home