Hi folks,

I am looking for anything that might be considered a standard, or national,
computer skills curriculum. I am not interested (for current purposes) in
how computers can better teach content, but what things students should be
able to do with computers, especially in the area of productivity. In other
words, should a high school graduate be able to do word processing? create
a database, write a computer program, send e-mail etc.

I am not interested (again for current purposes) in personal or local
curricula, but state or national. I've looked at ISTE's homepage without
success. I have Minnesota's Technology Outcomes.

Thanks much for your help.

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor  | Be not simply good;
I.S.D. 77, Mankato Public Schools        | be good for something.
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56002-8713          |        -Thoreau
Voice: 507-387-7698                      |
Fax: 507-387-2496                        |
E-mail: palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu    |
or:     djohns1@west.isd77.k12.mn.us
http://www.isd77.k12.mn.us/staffdir/staff2/Johnson_Doug.html

LM_NET Archive Home