I have a new computer and I love it, but it does things I do not
understand. Perhaps one of you have experienced similar situations and will
be able to enlighten me.

1.  I receive LM Net in DIGEST form and when I press <enter> to page down
to the next screen, sometimes it moves very fast (and I like very fast -- I
can get through my messages quickly), and sometimes it "pauses." It has
never "frozen" so that I cannot do anything, it just "takes a break" and if
I happen to press <enter> again, when it comes back to life it zips through
2 screens. Any ideas? This happens when I am composing messages, too.

2.  When I find something I would like to print, the entire message does
not print. Usually it starts somewhere in the middle, not at the very top.
What do you think?

3.  When I have printed something, the printer then shoots out a blank
page. It is a HP DeskJet 660C.

Any help you offer will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

*  Fidelis Poncher, LMS      *                                            *
*  ponchef@mail.firn.edu     *                                            *
*  Interlachen High School   *  "It is only with the heart that man can   *
*  Rt. 1, Box 10             *     see rightly. What is essential is      *
*  Interlachen, FL 32148     *          invisible to the eye."            *
*  VOICE: 904-684-2116       *                                            *
*  FAX: 904-684-3929         *                                            *