FROM:NANCY GORDON HUNTER SCHOOL 1018 EDAVIE STREET RALEIGH NC 27601
NGORDON@AVALON.NANDO.NET
Is there a way for us to piggyback on your project?  We can participate
as the North Carolina school but,  I would like to include a whole class
in this activity. We always do a "State" project but usually have a
different endproduct each year--brochure, TV commercial, report, I have
even tried a Hypercard Stack(with mediocre results, I'll admit). Thanks!!!

On Sun, 24 Dec 1995, Sunnie Tait wrote:

> Hi LMnetters,
>         Thanks to those of you who responded that you would be willing to
> put 5th graders in your state in touch with my 5th graders.  I still need
> Montana, virginia, Nevada, Kentucky, S. Carolina, Washington, Maine,
> Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Arizona, Delaware, California,
> Louisiana. If you have a fifth grader who would be willing to correspond,
> let me know. If you wrote to me, I have given your message to a student,
> and they will be in touch. Thank you very much. They are very excited.
> Happy holidays to all of you.
>
> Sunnie Tait
> Wines Elementary
> Ann Arbor, Mi