I am not a librarian.  I joined this list to see what school librarians'
thoughts were about.  Lately, I have seen a lot of pleasure being expressed
at the professional sharing that goes on via this list.  It is REALLY nice
to read.

A friend visited last night, and "wished" she could access medical journals
for research purposes from her home. . .   She insisted that she "could
not."  I am hoping she can, and am therefor asking for her:

        How can I access medical journals from home ?

Thanks,  Charlie

LM_NET Archive Home