The video is not called Hatchet.  It's called "A Cry in the ***" and I'm
not sure what the *** word is but it is either Wild or Dark.  One is the
movie of Hatchet and the other is the movie about the abduction of a
baby by dingos in the desert of Australia.  Sor to not have all the
details.

Judy Naylor

Robin Aurelius (raureli@CELLO.GINA.CALSTATE.EDU) wrote:
: check OCLC First Search. They catalog all videos, and are up-to-date. The
: search will also tell you who has it in their collection. Then check
: Books in Print Plus for the address of the publisher.
: Regards
: Robin Aurelius
: Library TechnicianJFK High School
: Sacramento, CA