Wake County is trying various community outreach programs such as yours=20

and I am considering several possibilities. One is to start a preschool=20
story hour aimed at siblings of our current students. I plan to use=20
several agencies to promote this idea because our intended audience would=
=20
respond more actively to a call from within their "community." Thanks for=
=20
putting this on the net because I think that more and more of us will be=20
involved w/school-community programs in the future.

??

                                                                       =20
                                                                           =
                                                                           =