I don't think I ever posted this.  Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the
suggestions!
Beth McCheyne
Dunrobins@aol.com
X-From:POLA_KR@access.ohio.gov (Karen Russo, LIB/MEDIA SPEC, POLAND SCHOOLS)
To:Dunrobins@AOL.COM
There is a multimedia CDROM from Grolier:  How would you survive?
It includes the ancient egyptians, vikings and aztecs.
I purchased a series of books (I'm at home now) Mexico--The people,
Mexico--The culture, Mexico--The?  Nice and thin, great pictures, interesting
info.  Another series includes Peru, India, China, Canada (4 books in this
series) and they plan to keep adding more countries.  The problem--the
publisher???? It's not Children's Press.  I think it's the publishing company
with a woman's first and last name Bobby Kalman??.  Also Encarta' 96 has
cultural studies about people all over the world.
Psigmond@aol.com
X-From:collie@tenet.edu (Deborah Marie Collier)