LM_NETTERS,

I've really enjoyed everyone else's suggestions for holiday reading
and have made many notes of titles I would like to read or order for
my library or both.

I've just finished reading "Dark spectre" by Michael Dibdin and I
can thoroughly recommend it. He writes excellent crime fiction.
Several earlier books of his are set in Italy. This is the first one
set in America. Rivetting stuff!

Now I'm reading the latest Patricia Cornwell "From potter's field" -
also gruesome!

Sun Leen Fai Lok! Sorry I can't give you the Chinese characters.
This means Happy New Year! or thereabouts in Cantonese,

Marilyn McMahon,
Head Librarian
Chinese International School, Hong Kong
mmcmahon@cis.edu.hk