Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about a projection
panel.  I got lots of great information - not just about LCD panels, but
also about connecting to a monitor...now if I can just figure it out!

Anyway, a number of people asked me to post the info when I received it.
I don't know how to post a hit, but I will research it.  (If anyone would
like to write and tell me how to do it, I won't be upset...)

Again, thanks...You're the greatest!

Marsha Haaser
Incline Middle School, Lake Tahoe, Nevada
marsha@nsn.scs.unr.edu

LM_NET Archive Home