Several years ago I stopped using plastic binders for the current issues of
magazines.  I stopped using them because the students in my school were
vandalizing them and I hated spending the money to replace them every year.
 It has saved many hours of work not using the binders because we don't
have to search for the binder or change the magazines in the binders.  At
the time I made this decision, and I still feel today, that it was a good
decision.  My question is this, is there anyone else who does not use
binders for the current issues of magazines?

Kathy Geronzin,
Jr.-Sr. High School Librarian,
Northeast Communit School District
Goose Lake, IA 52750