Greetings,
        This is all new so hang in with me.  I am at at middle school in
San Antonio, Tx.  We are presently clustering, students have the same
teachers for three years.

We are debating blocking classes. is it necessary to have 4 or 8
classes, is there a way to go with 7 or 6.  The odd class would meet
every day instead of every other day. i.e. PE/band.
        Also we are looking at year round schools.  Personally I would
like to see something on the quarter system for the middle school.
        WILL IT WORK?
                We are experimenting and exploring with ideas to help
bring up scores and students.
Janet Welsch
SAISD
Cooper Middle School