Dear LM_NETERS,

        I have a 3rd grade teacher who is taking a grad class and needs
to find information for a paper she is doing.  Her topic deals with the
various ways of relieving stress and anxiety while taking a test. She
needs sources and references.

        I know that there was some discussion a while back on using the
music of Mozart.  Along with music, she is interested in other ways of
doing this, including the use of chewing gum, etc.

        I'm new at using the internet to explore sources of information
and we are not equipped for WWW.  If you send me to a source, detailed
steps would be helpful.  When I say I'm new to the net, I mean I have
only done e-mail.  I have yet to FTP on my own.

        Please send reponses to my address, and thanks for all of your
help.  LM_NET is a great resourse in itself!

Dianne Aughinbaugh
Cascade Elementary School
Cascade, MD 21719
<diannea@umd5.umd.edu>