My official job title is "Library Media Coordinator".  I am the credentialed
person in charge of four elementary school libraries, and am opening a fifth
library next month.  I am new to my job (4 months) and find myself somewhat
boggled.  Does anyone know anything about networking multimedia materials?
World Book's Information Finder is no longer available without the
multimedia bells & whistles, or so I'm told by the representative, but I
have heard that multimedia does not network well.  I don't know of anything
else that would be appropriate as a CD ROM encyclopedic reference source for
elementary students.
I need to make a decision *soon* for my new library.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Anne Mangels

LM_NET Archive Home