Y'all are GREAT!!!!  It has been less than 24 hours and I know so much
more than I did when I started.  The folks at school and I are going to
have to seriously talk about all the info I have received.  Unfortunately
the teacher that has been most forceful re the idea of an LCD panel does
not change his mind easily or gracefully but I am armed with ALL of your
experiences.  Keep your ideas coming, I am going to need them to convince
him.  And thank you most of all for the generousity of sharing.  I have
felt quite alone and isolated as I attempted to learn all that I should
have known before I began, I feel quite surrounded with experience and
good wishes.  Thank you one and all!
Kay Talbott, South Brunswick Middle
School Southport, NC  ktalbott@nccu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home