Hi LM_NETters,
   I've talked to Winnebago and our Apple dealer, but would like
first hand experience.  I am planning to print my own barcodes
using the Winnebago circ/cat for Mac.  Only a laser printer can be
used, but Winnebago will not be any more specific than that.  Can
anyone suggest a laser printer that will print barcodes on labels
that will not stick or jam?  Any special tips to create usable
barcodes all the time?  Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.
Pat Bain, Waialua Elementary School, 67-020 Waialua Beach Road,
Waialua, HI  96791, pbain@kalama.doe.hawaii.edu

LM_NET Archive Home