Can anyone direct me to organizations/programs that offer trips,
internships, educational experiences, or recreational opportunities for
students interested in out-of-door activities and/or travel?

I have recommended American Youth Hostel, STREAM (here in MO),
orienteering clubs, etc.  But the parent is thinking about a program
recommended from New Hampshire - and surely there are others.

Am especially interested in something for participation IMMEDIATELY in
February or March....

Many thanks.

margaret                                mmccormi@services.dese.state.mo.us

LM_NET Archive Home