Hello,

Has anyone else had this particular problem?

We purchased Information Finder (cl994 World Book) for windows compatible
computers.

We also purchased a Hewlett Packard DeskJet 560C color printer.The
windows printer driver is 5.0.

We cannot get Information Finder to print;however, Encarta will print.

When I called the 800 number for World Book, I was told I would need to
install a 4.0 or 4.1 or universal printer driver to get this to print.
I really hate to change our 5.0 to 4.0.

Has anyone else had a similar printing problem and what are your suggestions?
Would you want to consider installing a 4.0 windows printer driver?  This
seems like a step backward to me.

Thanks for all your help.

Ramona J.Burton
rburton@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us