We haven't heard the official groundhog report, but we think he might see
his shadow because it's real sunny today.  We hope there's not six more
weeks of winter.

We're glad to help you at Cedar Brook Elementary, Houston, Texas.
Mrs. Thomas's class (third and fourth grade multiage and multimedia)

The groundhog saw his shadow in Houston, Texas.
La marmota vio a su sombra en Houston, Texas.

The groundhog definitely saw his shadow here in Houston, Texas!  It's
warm, sunny, and almost 80 degrees.

Laurie, the armadillo in Austin Texas can see his shadow--it is a
beautiful day full of sunshine.  I don't think we have groundhogs in
Austin, but I understand the official one in Pa. saw his shadow too.

She could see her shadow in Houston, TX.
Ella puede ver su sombra.
If we see the shadow it's going to mean more winter. We're sad.
Si miramos la sombra, va a ser mas invierno.  Estamos tristes.
Senora Eyre's second grade bilingual class

Yes!  Conway, Arkansas

In Guilford, Conn. the groundhog saw his shadow, though in the middle of
the morning
there was a cloudy period so he would not have if he came out then!

Laurie Carter- Library Media Teacher
Woodside Elementary School
3195 Woodside Rd.
Woodside, CA 94062
lcarter@woodside.K12.ca.us
"Minds are like parachutes.  They only function when open."

LM_NET Archive Home