Students using the stand alone CD-ROM computer workstations in our
reference room were using Control-Alt-Delete to exit to the C: prompt
where they could do damage.  One student helpfully reformatted our hard
drive for us.  It took an hour to fix it and get the search program
reinstalled.  Then our computer lab director was browsing in cyberspace
one day and arrived at Microsoft where he discovered a bunch of free
software which could be downloaded.  One of the programs is called
NO_CAD! and he downloaded it.  It is a tiny program that disables the
Control-Alt-Delete key combination.  Since then we have had no more
vandalism of our reference room computers.

David Kent, Librarian
Colegio Bolivar Library
Cali, COLOMBIA
South America