Having worked in several elementary libraries I would vote for 10% any
day of the week.  Many of the libraries in my district are single size
classrooms made into a library with not enough space to seat one class
of 25 students in the entire library let alone 10% of the school population.
My library is big by some standards--it's a double-size classroom without
any additional storage facilities.
Sandy Scroggs                   Kate Schenck Elementary School
Librarian                       101 Kate Schenck Avenue
sandyscr@tenet.edu              San Antonio, Texas 78223
                                1-210-333-0611

LM_NET Archive Home