    I would like to hear from any one using the Alexandria Library
    Automation System by COMPaniocn.  We are a K-12 Independent school of
    950 students with 2 elementary schools, a middle school, and an upper
    school.  We are looking at automation systems and I read in the April
    and May 1993 Technology Reports that any smaller libraries should
    consider thisa  system.  All of our school computers are MACS and we
    would like to use MACS in our libray automation.  Does anyone know
    anything about this system?  We want a system that is eac
    s easy enough for our elementary students and still be the kind os of
    system needed by our upper school.  TIA

    Elissa MacLaughlin
    2726 Johnstone Place
    Cincinnati Ohio 45206