Hello from the wet Bay Area where we have finally had some sunshine!

just a lone dissent--we like the magazine binders...we didn't use them last
semester during our remodel as we had no display space.  now that we're
beautiful, we put them back in the binders and the kids seem to like them
much better and it helps us be aware that they are the current issue (we
don't let them check out the current issue).  We use 3mm strips for a
judicious amount of periodicals--some titles all the time and some issues
that look like *hot* ones
Lois Roberts Bishop O'Dowd HS Library, Oakland, Ca lrobert@odowd.pvt.k12.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home