Since there have been several of these requests in the last week, I
decided to post to the whole net.  The 1995 edition of The Internet
Yellow Pages lists the following sources for music lyrics:

Anonymous FTP:
        Address:  ftp.uwp.edu

        Address:  ocf.berkeley.edu

Gopher:
        Name:  University of Wisconsin Parkside
        Address:  gopher.uwp.edu
        Choose: Music Archives
                /lyrics

The description is "massive collection of song lyrics from thousands of
artists and groups, with a variety of index methods for searching them."

Marsha Stauffer
Flint Southwestern Academy Library
Flint, Michigan
mstauffe@nova.gmi.edu

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995 frdschlib@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG wrote:

> Could someone point me to a place to find old rock'n'roll lyrics
> on the net?
> I specifically need the lyrics to the Crosby Stills Nash Young song
> about KEnt State--4 Dead in Ohio.
> Thanks
> Wendy Waloff, Librarian, Friends Select School, Philadelphia
> frdschlib@hslc.org

LM_NET Archive Home