Many thanks to all who responded to my question on film loops.
I have been offered several.  I will be in touch after talking
to the teacher who wants one and ascertaining how much he is
willing to pay in postage or whatever.

Thanks to all who told me I didn't want one, also.  That's the
truth!  I don't want one.  However, the situation is this:
We have a new high school chemistry/physics teacher who found
about 200 film loops in his classroom, all dealing with lab
techniques.  He had no projector.  Because neither he nor I
have the funds to immediately replace them with videos, he wants
to go the route of trying to find an old projector.  Besides, he
maintains that the lab techniques really haven't changed and he
likes the fact that the loop repeats endlessly.  That way his
students can watch it as they are doing lab stuff themselves.

I, too, always like to get the latest, newest, best technology.
However, sometimes reality gets in my way.

Thanks again.

Kathy Webster
Trinity School
3500 W. Wadley