>  Dear LM_NETers,
        I am looking for curriculum guides for elementary school
 libraries -- specifically ones that deal with using online catalogs.
  I would like to know at what ages certain skills should be introduced
(I know, that BigSix thinking processes start with the little ones and
continue throughout school.)
         My questions are more specific:  should fifth graders (or
fourth graders or third graders) be expected to do title, author, subject
searches?  When do you start teaching all the children how to read the
bibliographic information that appears on the screen?  What,
developmentally, can be expected from each age group?

         If you know that your school or school system has worked on such
 a curriculum, could you send me the address where I could write for the
 information.

         Many thanks,
         Anne Repp
         Richmond, VA (804)355-3804