    First, I need a telephone number for Newsbank to order some
information.
    Secondly, I need some advice.  If you could order only one CDRom
product for research in a 9-12 library, which one would it be?  I
don't want SIRS or ProQuest because the county library has them, and
we are getting a modem so that we can hook to them.  We subscribe to
60 periodicals now and have 14 on microfiche, and I know that if we
get Tom, then we will drop the microfiche and eliminate some of the
hard cover periodicals.
    Thirdly, if we decide on the Tom product, which is the better
buy,Tom or SuperTom?  My superintendent is anxious to have good
research tools, but he isn't anxious to spend any money.  He looks
horrified if I say that a product is not a one time expenditure.
(the student population is 850)
     Thanks for any help, costs, advice, etc.

George Anne Draper
LMS
Wynne, Arkansas
gdraper@wps.k12.ar.us