My principal wants some information about a stabbing in the Houston
schools in the spring of 91 or 92.  The only information he could give me
is that it involved a girl and a boy in an argument.  The teacher had
left the classroom unattended.  He believes this occurred in a middle
school and would like a copy of the newspaper article.  If someone in
Houston could FAX me a copy of the article before February 20, he or she
would earn my undying (nearly anyway) gratitude.

PHONE 817/370-5805
FAX 817/370-5702
email cseale@tenet.edu
snail mail 4100 Altamesa Blvd