Hi Lois,  We also have been interested in purchasing more cd-roms but our
wonderful Shakespeare on cd-rom was stolen.  Now we only have cd-roms for
the workstations.  I read about the Todd Enterprised that house and lock
CD-roms. Have you considered that in your planning?  Or maybe you don't have
that problem. Best Wishes Judith Daill

Lois Roberts (lrobert@ODOWD.PVT.K12.CA.US) wrote:
: Hi all--
: If you were buying Colombia's Granger's Index to Poetry on CD-ROM or Roth's
: Poem Finder, which would you buy?  Also, I thought I read a review some time
: ago in which one of the poetry CD-ROM indexes also had some full text poems.
: Am I dreaming or is this so?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks  :)
: Lois Roberts Bishop O'Dowd HS Library Oakland, Ca lrobert@odowd.pvt.k12.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home