Hi, everyone.

After the post about a free video of _Schindler's List_, I quickly went
back and read the latest copy of "Facing History and Ourselves."  It's
true, and it's a lovely gift.

The video is available, with 64p. guide, to all high schools.  The guide
alone will be sent to all middle and junior high schools.  This wording
sounds like middle/jr. highs will receive the guide automatically.  It
should be a fine teaching help to anticipate.  Perhaps we can borrow the
video from a neighbor high school if we deem it appropriate.

The Facing History and Ourselves National Foundation, Inc. offers many
helps and resources to promote understanding and tolerance, including
summer teacher institutes.  If you are interested in more information about
them, their address is: 16 Hurd Rd., Brookline, MA 02146.  Phone (617)
232-1595.

Katharine Bruner                        Brown Middle School
brunerk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us          Harrison TN

LM_NET Archive Home