  I'd like to say a BIG "Thank You" for all of you who responded to or took
an interest in the Affective/At-Risk survey.  I received tremendous
response from all over the map, and look to have the data complied and
results posted back to the listservs in 3-4 weeks.  It is nice to find such
a generous community of teachers/staff concentrated in this electronic
environment!
  If you still wish to participate in the survey, I am taking responses up
until Friday 2/19/95.  Thanks again for all your support of this
project.....

Shawn Nelson

-------
Shawn Nelson