Janet--I agree that putting a question mark in the subject heading would
be helpful when scanning the messages and picking which ones to read.
However, I hope people will not delete the questions immediately but go
back and read them when they have more time.  If it weren't for the
people reading our questions, how could we get any answers?

Thank God for the support of this network!

Doris A. Shaughnessy, L.M.S.             Home: 404-992-7569
Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School        Work: 404-241-3063
2560 Tilson Road                         mstddsx@gsusgi2.gsu.edu
Decatur, GA 30032     "Where nuns have gone before."

LM_NET Archive Home