From: jtillber@pen.k12.va.us (Joann W. Tillberg)
Subject: HS LMC Discipline Policies
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 00:57:42 GMT

Dear Netters,
     I've tried to address this target to HS librarians only --
so I hope I've been successful.  Please respond (I'll post a
HIT) on what you do when:

1.  Students use the entire time in the lmc to socialize or
visit.

2.  Sleep in the lmc.

3.  Refuse to sit in one seat and keep mulling from table to
table.

4.  Are caught ripping portions of a newspaper out for use with
a history assignment.

5.  Students keep reference books out longer than overnight --
repeatedly.

6.  Students are rude to volunteers who ask them for a pass.

7.  Students ask to leave the lmc to go to the restroom or out
for a drink of water.

8.  And how long are students banned for misbehavior from your
lmc at one time?

Please respond by e-mail to: jtillber@pen.k12.va.us
Thanks in advance, HS netters.

LM_NET Archive Home