Ann,
  We have been a Channel One school for several years now. The company
that bought them is "K-12 something". The address should be the same one
you sent your application to.
  They have had difficulty with the manufacturer of their TVs for several
months. We ordered (to pay for, not their free ones) 13 TVs the first of
August 1994. They were delivered on Jan 5, 1995! and installed last
Friday. As you can see the delay is significant.
  I suggest you call their 800 number (I don't have it here at home) that
should be in the application somewhere. If you don't find it there,
contact me at school and I'll look it up.
        Melissa Davis                   Librarian
        Splendora Middle School         Splendora I.S.D.
        P O Box 168                     Splendora, TX 77372
        Internet: mbdavis@tenet.edu     PHONE: (713)689-2853
        CompuServe: 75146,771

On Sun, 12 Feb 1995, Ann L. Bender wrote:

> Last year our middle school filled out the application to receive the Channel
> One (Wittle) services. Of course, Channel One was sold last summer to another
> company. Does anyone know the name, address, and telephone number of the
> company that purchased Channel One?
>
> Are there any schools that went through the application procedure toward the
> end of the 93/94 school year that have since received the installation of the
> Channel One equipment and services or heard from the new company as to the
> status of your application?
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Ann Bender
> Hart County Middle School