   Please write letters of complaint about the "new" Grolier's
   problems to:
    Ernest Cormier
   Senior Vice-President of Product Software Development
   Grolier Electronic Publishing
   Sherman Tpke.
   Danbury, CT 06816

   Since Friday, when I received my replacement 7.0.3, I have spoken
   to Tech Support and Customer Service.  Tech Support (while very
   polite) said that they had not put the print selection option in
   the update, although I had been told in January that they would!!

   I am also having general printing problems with entire
   articles--the screen freezes.  Since Tech Support advised me to try
   to copy and paste parts of articles (definitely not what I want to
   do in an elementary school)  I have decided to reinstall
   the 94 version which works wonderfully and to complain to Grolier's
   about sending out a version that actually has fewer features.

   There are lots of us out there.  If enough of us complain we will
   be heard!!

   Caryn Werlin
   Bridge School Library
   Lexington, MA 02173