Dear LM_Netters,

I hope you can help with this query. Our Film teacher is looking for a place
on the Internet where we can search Film Comment Full-Text. We have Ebsco MAS
on CD-ROM which indexes Film Comment but does not have full-text. He is
looking for articles in Film Comment which deal with adolescents in films.
Using Ebsco, I tried adolesc*, teen*, and child* (* is the wildcard
character) but was unable to find anything. At the moment I don't have DIALOG
access either. I feel comfortable using e-mail, but am just learning how to
use the other internet resources. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Kathy Bolster, Canterbury School, New Milford, CT 06776
katacant@aol.com
kbolster@csunet.cstateu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home