Is anyone in the group using a Quality Computers service, "theLinQ"?  It
allegedly is a "live, monitored online Internet server designed
specifically for education....it gives teachers, students, and
administrators access to the Internet without the dangers of inappropriate
information access". It allows customizing to meet local criteria and
standards and levels of student access. I would appreciate any comments or
info. NO - I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN COMMENTS ABOUT  CENSORSHIP! I already have
that little voice screaming it in the back of my head!

Carla Derrick, 7-12 Library Media Director
jxs001@mail.connect.more.net

LM_NET Archive Home