Join the ranks!  We put in a new network this year and have schoolview.
This is the very first version of schoolview...they say that they are
working on the next.  There are many "bugs" in this program right now.
We have had numerous print problems, etc.  Excelesor Quiz does not work
or the turtioral and same thing with Lanschool...the high school has had
many problems with infofinder and other problems.  I wish we had gone
with ICLASS at times.  IBM says they are working on it...ha.  Right now
my middle school is running smoothly, but only after months of problems.

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Gwen Russell wrote:

> Is anyone out there running a network using Schoolview?  We are having lots of
> problems with printing and installing some software like Word Perfect on the n
 et
>  work.
> Our technicial people say it's a problem with the Schoolview program.
>
> We'd appreciate your comments and suggestions!
> Name: Gwen Russell
> E-mail: grussell@access.k12.wv.us (Gwen Russell)
> Date: 01/30/95
> Time: 13:52:20